Friday, May 15, 2015

Please Vote! FanplusFriend Design Contest Submission

Hey I've entered a Lolita design contest for a nightwear. To vote for my submission, click on the link and like the photo of my design. Only like once in the contest please.


2015 Fanplusfriend 10th Design Contest:10FPF-B19
Posted by Fanplusfriend Garden on Thursday, 14 May 2015



 It may look rough but I spent a lot of my time researching and concepting. I didn't really have a lot of time either as I found out about it rather late. But it was a fun side project. Here are some of the rough concepts I discarded or redid along the way.





I like bows.


In other news:

I'm back to working on stuff for the language school now (although slowly on the count of everyone around me busy moving and doing finals).

Finished up a bunch of work with last month that was done on super rush using a program I learned during the process: Adobe Edge Animate. Edge is a bit glitchy and stiff to use compared to After Effects so I don't super look forward to using it again but it works with html so it might have some interesting new avenues of work for me.

And I'm working on another 3D printing project which is really really on the DL so I'm not sure when, if ever it will get anywhere but its a fun experience that hasn't taken a lot of time yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment