Thursday, January 23, 2014

F&T Episode 6

Because of scheduling conflicts I ended up doing a lot more help with on set than with the special effects for this one(mostly carrying stuff and holding up reflectors). However, I was responsible for the floating text effect in this episode, which funny enough was the only filming I wasn't present for. Boy was that annoying to try to track. I would have liked to have been able to do some clean up, but it just wasn't in the  cards.




In other news: I'm still working on art for the Language Sprout Learning Center to help teach small children foreign language. I've done over 30 small illustrations over the last few weeks for that, and I'm hoping to get some discarded sketches and things up soon. I'm trying to squeeze in a Valentine's day project too, but not sure if it will make it on here. Oh yah, and I have to do the effects for the last 2 episodes which are two-parter.

No comments:

Post a Comment