Tuesday, January 7, 2014

F&T episode 5 out!

New Episode of F&T is finally out! Tracking those eyesockets for the smoke effects was a huge pain and took forever. If I had known about  the effect sooner I would have put some sort of markers on the mask to help with that.

Here's the storyboards I did for this episode, which didn't really get used.



Fun fact: Someone decided the pixie puke bottle should have something that looked gross in it, so they put in crazy bread marinara and water. It apparently tasted really gross too and caused lots of hilarious gagging off-screen.

We've already finished the effects for episode 6, so hopefully that will be out soon too. I don't believe the are having me do any work on episode 7 because it is so light on effects, but we'll see if I get asked to do some touch up work on it or something.

In other news: I have a new job making images for a language school and materials for children, Language Sprout; teaching them body parts, family members and other vocabulary. Later I might be working on some books for them as well as a couple of other projects. Loving it so far, but it will probably be a while before I can show any of my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment