Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Year!

Woah. I've been super blind sighted this holiday season. I have finished work on the Get the Diamonds short. It's still getting post sound done though, and I'm not sure when it will be completely done yet. And I just finished the effects for the latest Fang and Talon episode, so hopefully that will be up this week.

So not a lot to show right now, but I did just cut a new reel which has a few shot from GTD. Check it out!



Right now I'm mostly between projects right now. I've got more Fang and Talon stuff to work on, but otherwise waiting to lock things down. Hopefully I can get more work done on my origami piece this year by managing my time and money better! I've also got my eye on a paid internship so lets cross our fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment