Friday, November 15, 2013

Pickles Illustrations

Last weekend I had the opportunity to apply for a concept artist position for a television show in developement with MC Lars. Being a big fan of Mr. Raven I already had done an illustration inspired by his work before. I was sort of just freaking out with excitement when I was put into consideration.

Unfortunately it didn't end up working out.  However I did two concepts with the star of the show, named Pickles when I was via-ing for the job. I thought I'd share them. The show is planned to have time travel and learning about history and literature involved. My prompt was simply to have him do something interesting. They seemed pretty pleased with them.

The first image is all Photoshop, the second Illustrator.



In other news:

A quarter of the way through the first animation pass of the Get the Diamonds short! Art sale next week!

Back to animating now.

No comments:

Post a Comment