Monday, October 21, 2013

F&T Episode 4

Episode 4 of Fang and Talon is up! I wish I could have worked on this more. I wasn't able to be on set for this episode and I think my input could have been put to use on the invisible shots if anything else. Also because of the Kreo rigging problems and funds, I only did the few blasts. However I am kind of proud that my idea that Selvig has school loans to pay off got used.

Here is a link to a few of the boards I made for this episode. 



Most of my work for the next episode has been done for a while, so I'm excited for the next one.

Progress on the Get the Diamonds Kre-o short is going faster than ever. Lighting is a bit tedious as always but hopefully I can get some screenshots up around Halloween if I don't get too distracted by festivities. Halloween is my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment