Thursday, March 7, 2013

Ship of Fools Music Video

It's been a couple weeks but the music video is done and up! I assisted with hand drawn animation and coloring on a pretty fast schedule, working under the wonderful Emily Fritze. The song is Ship of Fools by Pert Near Sandstone.


Here are some character concepts I did for the townspeople at the end. I changed the colors later on to match the film's overall scheme more, and altered the designs very slightly to make a tiny bit more readable once I was shown the final background.




 In other news, my demo reel has been updated. And the logo design for Timber has finally been approved. I'm waiting on the character animation to be ironed out before I get to finish up the work on the teaser. I'm just about done with page 23 of the La Jolla's Mermaid book. I have also made some progress with coding in Unity when my arm was too tired to draw anymore. Hopefully I'll be able to get to something showable in Unity sometime.

The current plan of action is to continue illustrating La Jolla pages and do some cleanup and minor corrections on F&T's third episode(they still haven't found a Foley person and have not finished an edit of any of the other episodes for me to work on). Waiting to see about many other bigger projects and opportunities.

I'll see about getting some of the Timber logo work up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment