Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Companion Cube-bot and Sketches

This is just some sketching I did while watching my friends game at Fantasy Flight. The main drawing is if a robot version of a companion cube in Portal. The rabbit was drawn by my friend Ed. The hand and guy with ponytail were drawn from observation. (I always need to practice hands and feet especially.) The others are just sort of random stuff without any thought really.


Still haven't set up my scanner, so the quality is kind of crap. :/ I will try to alternate posts with sketches and Language Sprout work to try to make things more interesting. I haven't really gotten to do much other work lately. I guess that's the negative of having a desktop over a laptop.

Oh and my website has been updated with my newer illustration work from Language Sprout now.  http://katrick.wordpress.com/illustration/



No comments:

Post a Comment